"Think outside the lock"
A door knob is a door handle that is used for
opening and closing a door. The different types of door knobs are:
- Dummy Knobs—mostly for aesthetics
- Passage Knobs—usually used in closets or halls—do not lock the door
- Privacy Knobs—usually used in bathrooms or bedrooms—where privacy is needed—lockable (no key cylinder)
- Entrance Knobs—usually used on exterior doors—lockaEntrance Knobs—usually used on exterior doors—lockaEntrance Knobs—usually used
on exterior doors—lockable (key cylinder)
|Door knobs come in different sizes, shapes, and forms. Miller Lock &
Safe carries different types of door knobs. Available door knob colors include:
Satin Nickel, black, satin chrome, polished brass, brass, stainless steel, and
more. Available door knob styles include: round door knob, egg shaped door knob,
antique door knob, crystal door knob, and more. For more information regarding
door knobs, call Miller Lock & Safe at 480-584-5024 or visit our
locksmith shop in Scottsdale.|
For more information please call Miller Lock & safe
Back to Locksmith Products
Two out of three burglaries occur through a first floor door, yet the majority of
home owners invest more in their tennis shoes than on quality locks for their
- Free security check. ( A $85 Value ) call now!
- 10% off any locked-out service.
- Get two new keys with any new lock installation or re-key.
- Special rates for property management companies, realtors and commercial
Click here to see some of our Customers
Lock bumping or lock picking techniques are essentially the same.