According to the FBI 2008-2009 crime reports:
- In 2009, 102.3 burglars per 100,000 inhabitants were arrested
- In 2008, the approximated number of burglaries is 2,222,196 burglaries and
burglary accounted for approximately 23% of the approximate number of property
- Compared to 2007, in 2008 there was a 2% increase in the number of burglaries
- The average loss in dollar amount that burglary victims suffer is $2,079
- Approximately 74% of all burglary crimes are associated with burglaries of
According to Phoenix Police Department:
- In 2009, burglary crimes accounted for approximately 43% of property crimes
- In 2008, burglary crimes accounted for approximately 41% of property crimes
Back to Knowledge center.
Two out of three burglaries occur through a first floor door, yet the majority of
home owners invest more in their tennis shoes than on quality locks for their
- Free security check. ( A $85 Value ) call now!
- 10% off any locked-out service.
- Get two new keys with any new lock installation or re-key.
- Special rates for property management companies, realtors and commercial
Click here to see some of our Customers
Lock bumping or lock picking techniques are essentially the same.